Re: Delay deliver to a group of domains

    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 1, 2010
      Pablo Garcia Melga:
      > I have achieved to use the delay, now I'm seeing a lot of this
      > messages in my logfiles
      > "warning: you may need to increase the main.cf
      > smtpslow_destination_concurrency_limit from 1"
      >
      > My settings are :
      >
      > smtpslow_destination_concurrency_limit = 10
      > smtpslow_destination_recipient_limit = 15
      > smtpslow_destination_rate_delay = 1s
      > smtpslow_destination_concurrency_failed_cohort_limit = 5
      >
      > I've checked the logs and I'm sending roughly 1 mail per second using
      > that transport, is there any way to send more ?, let say 5 messages
      > per second but no more than that ?

      Currently, only full second delays are available. Sub-second time
      resolution is on the TODO list.

      The warning messages are telling you that you have a lot of mail
      for this slow destination, and that it is causing congestion. You
      can shut up the warnings with "helpful_warnings = no" in main.cf
      (and "postfix reload").

      Wietse