Blocking e-mail from all IPs except allow hosts

  • Mike A. Leonetti
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 1, 2010
      How can I have postfix stil accept e-mail for certain domains but only
      allow e-mails from a specific IP and the range of allowed internal IPs?

      --
      Mike A. Leonetti
      As warm as green tea
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 1, 2010
        On 09/01/2010 04:25 PM, Mike A. Leonetti wrote:
         How can I have postfix stil accept e-mail for certain domains but only
        allow e-mails from a specific IP and the range of allowed internal IPs?

        To accept mail for your domains OR from specific IPs, just order the relevant restrictions correctly (i.e., check_client_access followed by reject_unauth_destination)

        To accept mail for your domains AND only from specific IPs, you need to use a restriction class:

        J.