Rewrite header - Postfix and mailman

  • George
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 2, 2010
      Hi,

      I'm trying to set Mailman 2.1.9 to handle multiple domains. 9?

      I have apply the patch from http://nxsy.org/139.html and this way I have
      a list called mydomain.com-list. The issue is that if I'm posting to
      mydomain.com-list@... everything seems to work fine. However,
      when posting to list@... the mail is set to quarantine.

      I have tried to rewrite the address on postfix (using alias) to match
      mydomain.com-list, but it still doesn't work. I have also tried with
      canonical and smtp_generic_maps setting them as:
      list@... mydomain.com-list@...

      However mailman is still complaining with "Message has implicit
      destination" and the mail arrives at mailman with the list@....
      I want to make any mail with this address arriving at mailman as
      mydomain.com-list@...?

      Any idea how can I make it working?

      I'm using postfix with virtual domains, mysql and mailman with
      postfix-to-mailman.py

      Any help is more than appreciated!!
      TA
      Jorge

      P.S.: If you require further info, just tell me. I'm really desperate.