Re: restrict relay server to the Internet

  • Jose Ildefonso Camargo Tolosa
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 2, 2010
      Hi!

      On Mon, Aug 2, 2010 at 10:57 AM, Jorge Andrea G Carminati
      <jcarminati@...> wrote:
      > hi all! I've a postfix server with a network table of around 100 IP
      > addresses (net/host), is there a way to explicitly permit the relaying to
      > the Internet from some of these IPs and others not?
      > thanks in advance.

      Yes, there is, but I would suggest that you use user authentication,
      as it would be more secure.

      As for exactly how to do it, take a good read at the docs (no time for
      a complete answer right now). Maybe someone else will give it, maybe
      myself when I get a little more of free time.

      Ildefonso.