RE: routing all mails to customized processor, without individual mail directory

  • Zhou, Yan
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 31, 2010
      Thanks to all, having "connector:" did fix the problem! I also made a
      couple of other configuration changes, but these are minor.
      Yan

      Confidentiality Notice: The information contained in this electronic transmission is confidential and may be legally privileged. It is intended only for the addressee(s) named above. If you are not an intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the information contained in this transmission is prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this transmission in error, please notify us by telephone (513) 229-5500 or by email (postmaster@...). After replying, please erase it from your computer system.