Loading ...
Sorry, an error occurred while loading the content.

Re: set a catch-all for users that not exists in database

Expand Messages
  • Markus Schönhaber
    ... What are the contents of /etc/postfix/mydestination? Did you postmap it? BTW: what s the point in explicitly setting so many configuration variables to
    Message 1 of 22 , Jul 1, 2010
    • 0 Attachment
      01.07.2010 15:48, David Touzeau:

      > here it is the postconf -n
      >
      > 2bounce_notice_recipient = postmaster
      > address_verify_negative_cache = yes
      > address_verify_negative_expire_time = 3d
      > address_verify_negative_refresh_time = 3h
      > address_verify_poll_count = 3
      > address_verify_poll_delay = 3s
      > address_verify_positive_expire_time = 31d
      > address_verify_positive_refresh_time = 7d
      > address_verify_sender = double-bounce
      > alias_database = hash:/etc/postfix/aliases
      > alias_maps = hash:/etc/postfix/aliases
      > append_dot_mydomain = no
      > biff = no
      > bounce_notice_recipient = postmaster
      > bounce_queue_lifetime = 5d
      > bounce_service_name = bounce
      > bounce_size_limit = 50000
      > bounce_template_file = /etc/postfix/bounce.template.cf
      > broken_sasl_auth_clients = yes
      > config_directory = /etc/postfix
      > connection_cache_status_update_time = 600s
      > connection_cache_ttl_limit = 2s
      > content_filter =
      > default_destination_concurrency_limit = 20
      > default_destination_recipient_limit = 50
      > default_process_limit = 100
      > delay_notice_recipient = postmaster
      > disable_dns_lookups = no
      > double_bounce_sender = double-bounce
      > empty_address_recipient = MAILER-DAEMON
      > enable_original_recipient = yes
      > error_notice_recipient = postmaster
      > header_address_token_limit = 10240
      > header_checks =
      > ignore_mx_lookup_error = no
      > in_flow_delay = 1s
      > inet_interfaces = all
      > initial_destination_concurrency = 5
      > local_destination_concurrency_limit = 2
      > local_recipient_maps =
      > mailbox_size_limit = 102400000
      > mailbox_transport = lmtp:unix:/var/spool/postfix/var/run/cyrus/socket/lmtp
      > maximal_backoff_time = 4000s
      > maximal_queue_lifetime = 5d
      > message_size_limit = 102400000
      > mime_header_checks =
      > mime_nesting_limit = 100
      > minimal_backoff_time = 300s
      > mydestination = hash:/etc/postfix/mydestination
      > myhostname = server-mail.touzeau.biz.touzeau.biz.local.local
      > mynetworks = 172.16.40.0/24
      > myorigin = /etc/mailname
      > qmgr_message_recipient_limit = 20000
      > qmgr_message_recipient_minimum = 10
      > queue_run_delay = 300s
      > readme_directory = no
      > receive_override_options =
      > recipient_bcc_maps = hash:/etc/postfix/recipient_bcc
      > recipient_canonical_maps =
      > recipient_delimiter = +
      > relay_domains = hash:/etc/postfix/relay_domains
      > relay_recipient_maps =
      > relayhost =
      > sender_canonical_maps = hash:/etc/postfix/sender_canonical
      > sender_dependent_relayhost_maps =
      > hash:/etc/postfix/sender_dependent_relayhost
      > smtp_connect_timeout = 30s
      > smtp_connection_cache_on_demand = yes
      > smtp_connection_cache_time_limit = 2s
      > smtp_connection_reuse_time_limit = 300s
      > smtp_destination_concurrency_limit = $default_destination_concurrency_limit
      > smtp_helo_timeout = 300s
      > smtp_sasl_password_maps = hash:/etc/postfix/smtp_sasl_password
      > smtp_send_xforward_command = yes
      > smtp_sender_dependent_authentication = no
      > smtp_tls_mandatory_protocols = SSLv3,TLSv1
      > smtp_tls_session_cache_database =
      > btree:/var/lib/postfix/smtpd_tls_session_cache
      > smtpd_banner = $myhostname ESMTP $mail_name (Debian/GNU)
      > smtpd_client_connection_count_limit = 50
      > smtpd_client_connection_rate_limit = 0
      > smtpd_client_message_rate_limit = 0
      > smtpd_client_new_tls_session_rate_limit = 0
      > smtpd_client_recipient_rate_limit = 0
      > smtpd_client_restrictions = check_client_access
      > ldap:smtpd_client_restrictions_check_client_access
      > smtpd_error_sleep_time = 1s
      > smtpd_hard_error_limit = 20
      > smtpd_recipient_limit = 1000
      > smtpd_recipient_restrictions =
      > permit_mynetworks,permit_sasl_authenticated,reject_unauth_destination
      > smtpd_reject_unlisted_recipient = yes
      > smtpd_restriction_classes =
      > smtpd_sasl_authenticated_header = yes
      > smtpd_sasl_exceptions_networks =
      > smtpd_sasl_local_domain =
      > smtpd_sasl_path = smtpd
      > smtpd_sasl_security_options = noanonymous
      > smtpd_soft_error_limit = 10
      > smtpd_timeout = 300
      > smtpd_tls_CAfile = /etc/ssl/certs/postfix/ca.csr
      > smtpd_tls_ask_ccert = no
      > smtpd_tls_auth_only = no
      > smtpd_tls_cert_file = /etc/ssl/certs/postfix/ca.crt
      > smtpd_tls_key_file = /etc/ssl/certs/postfix/ca.key
      > smtpd_tls_received_header = yes
      > smtpd_tls_req_ccert = no
      > smtpd_tls_security_level = may
      > smtpd_tls_session_cache_database = btree:${data_directory}/smtpd_scache
      > smtpd_use_tls = yes
      > transport_maps = hash:/etc/postfix/transport
      > undisclosed_recipients_header = To: undisclosed-recipients:;
      > virtual_alias_maps = hash:/etc/postfix/virtual
      > virtual_gid_maps = static:5000
      > virtual_mailbox_domains =
      > virtual_mailbox_limit = 102400000
      > virtual_transport = $mailbox_transport
      > virtual_uid_maps = static:5000
      >
      >
      > i have set mydestination, sorry it was a fresh install for this discuss.

      What are the contents of /etc/postfix/mydestination? Did you postmap it?

      BTW: what's the point in explicitly setting so many configuration
      variables to their default values?

      > here it is the piece of log when sending a mail
      >
      > ul 1 15:45:18 server-mail postfix/cleanup[2923]: 226B42BCC:
      > message-id=<20100701134510.226B42BCC@...>
      > Jul 1 15:45:18 server-mail postfix/qmgr[11911]: 226B42BCC:
      > from=<user@...>, size=398, nrcpt=1 (queue active)
      > Jul 1 15:45:18 server-mail cyrus/master[3239]: about to exec
      > /usr/lib/cyrus/bin/lmtpd
      > Jul 1 15:45:18 server-mail cyrus/lmtpunix[3239]: executed
      > Jul 1 15:45:18 server-mail cyrus/lmtpunix[3239]: accepted connection
      > Jul 1 15:45:18 server-mail cyrus/lmtpunix[3239]: lmtp connection
      > preauth'd as postman
      > Jul 1 15:45:18 server-mail cyrus/lmtpunix[3239]:
      > verify_user(user.all-users) failed: Mailbox does not exist

      So you've probably created a source for backscatter - which can happen
      very easily when you break recipient validation (which at least three
      people on this list have warned you of doing).

      > Jul 1 15:45:18 server-mail postfix/lmtp[3238]: 226B42BCC:
      > to=<all-users@...>, orig_to=<user1@...>,
      > relay=server-mail.touzeau.biz.touzeau.biz.local.local[/var/spool/postfix/var/run/cyrus/socket/lmtp],
      >
      > so what's interesting :
      >
      > user@... -> user1@...
      >
      > The expected behavior is to send to user1@... but in real state
      > postfix translate user1 to the catch all:
      >
      > user@... -> user1@... -> all-users@...
      > to=<all-users@...>, orig_to=<user1@...>
      >
      > what i have missed ??

      You missed to show the log entries for the complete mail transaction
      starting from the point where the mail enters the system till final
      delivery.

      --
      Regards
      mks
    • David Touzeau
      ... here it is : Jul 1 16:48:08 server-mail postfix/smtpd[21427]: connect from unknown[172.16.40.1] Jul 1 16:48:30 server-mail cyrus/master[27446]: process
      Message 2 of 22 , Jul 1, 2010
      • 0 Attachment
        On 01/07/2010 16:34, Markus Schönhaber wrote:
        > 01.07.2010 15:48, David Touzeau:
        >
        >> here it is the postconf -n
        >>
        >> 2bounce_notice_recipient = postmaster
        >> address_verify_negative_cache = yes
        >> address_verify_negative_expire_time = 3d
        >> address_verify_negative_refresh_time = 3h
        >> address_verify_poll_count = 3
        >> address_verify_poll_delay = 3s
        >> address_verify_positive_expire_time = 31d
        >> address_verify_positive_refresh_time = 7d
        >> address_verify_sender = double-bounce
        >> alias_database = hash:/etc/postfix/aliases
        >> alias_maps = hash:/etc/postfix/aliases
        >> append_dot_mydomain = no
        >> biff = no
        >> bounce_notice_recipient = postmaster
        >> bounce_queue_lifetime = 5d
        >> bounce_service_name = bounce
        >> bounce_size_limit = 50000
        >> bounce_template_file = /etc/postfix/bounce.template.cf
        >> broken_sasl_auth_clients = yes
        >> config_directory = /etc/postfix
        >> connection_cache_status_update_time = 600s
        >> connection_cache_ttl_limit = 2s
        >> content_filter =
        >> default_destination_concurrency_limit = 20
        >> default_destination_recipient_limit = 50
        >> default_process_limit = 100
        >> delay_notice_recipient = postmaster
        >> disable_dns_lookups = no
        >> double_bounce_sender = double-bounce
        >> empty_address_recipient = MAILER-DAEMON
        >> enable_original_recipient = yes
        >> error_notice_recipient = postmaster
        >> header_address_token_limit = 10240
        >> header_checks =
        >> ignore_mx_lookup_error = no
        >> in_flow_delay = 1s
        >> inet_interfaces = all
        >> initial_destination_concurrency = 5
        >> local_destination_concurrency_limit = 2
        >> local_recipient_maps =
        >> mailbox_size_limit = 102400000
        >> mailbox_transport = lmtp:unix:/var/spool/postfix/var/run/cyrus/socket/lmtp
        >> maximal_backoff_time = 4000s
        >> maximal_queue_lifetime = 5d
        >> message_size_limit = 102400000
        >> mime_header_checks =
        >> mime_nesting_limit = 100
        >> minimal_backoff_time = 300s
        >> mydestination = hash:/etc/postfix/mydestination
        >> myhostname = server-mail.touzeau.biz.touzeau.biz.local.local
        >> mynetworks = 172.16.40.0/24
        >> myorigin = /etc/mailname
        >> qmgr_message_recipient_limit = 20000
        >> qmgr_message_recipient_minimum = 10
        >> queue_run_delay = 300s
        >> readme_directory = no
        >> receive_override_options =
        >> recipient_bcc_maps = hash:/etc/postfix/recipient_bcc
        >> recipient_canonical_maps =
        >> recipient_delimiter = +
        >> relay_domains = hash:/etc/postfix/relay_domains
        >> relay_recipient_maps =
        >> relayhost =
        >> sender_canonical_maps = hash:/etc/postfix/sender_canonical
        >> sender_dependent_relayhost_maps =
        >> hash:/etc/postfix/sender_dependent_relayhost
        >> smtp_connect_timeout = 30s
        >> smtp_connection_cache_on_demand = yes
        >> smtp_connection_cache_time_limit = 2s
        >> smtp_connection_reuse_time_limit = 300s
        >> smtp_destination_concurrency_limit = $default_destination_concurrency_limit
        >> smtp_helo_timeout = 300s
        >> smtp_sasl_password_maps = hash:/etc/postfix/smtp_sasl_password
        >> smtp_send_xforward_command = yes
        >> smtp_sender_dependent_authentication = no
        >> smtp_tls_mandatory_protocols = SSLv3,TLSv1
        >> smtp_tls_session_cache_database =
        >> btree:/var/lib/postfix/smtpd_tls_session_cache
        >> smtpd_banner = $myhostname ESMTP $mail_name (Debian/GNU)
        >> smtpd_client_connection_count_limit = 50
        >> smtpd_client_connection_rate_limit = 0
        >> smtpd_client_message_rate_limit = 0
        >> smtpd_client_new_tls_session_rate_limit = 0
        >> smtpd_client_recipient_rate_limit = 0
        >> smtpd_client_restrictions = check_client_access
        >> ldap:smtpd_client_restrictions_check_client_access
        >> smtpd_error_sleep_time = 1s
        >> smtpd_hard_error_limit = 20
        >> smtpd_recipient_limit = 1000
        >> smtpd_recipient_restrictions =
        >> permit_mynetworks,permit_sasl_authenticated,reject_unauth_destination
        >> smtpd_reject_unlisted_recipient = yes
        >> smtpd_restriction_classes =
        >> smtpd_sasl_authenticated_header = yes
        >> smtpd_sasl_exceptions_networks =
        >> smtpd_sasl_local_domain =
        >> smtpd_sasl_path = smtpd
        >> smtpd_sasl_security_options = noanonymous
        >> smtpd_soft_error_limit = 10
        >> smtpd_timeout = 300
        >> smtpd_tls_CAfile = /etc/ssl/certs/postfix/ca.csr
        >> smtpd_tls_ask_ccert = no
        >> smtpd_tls_auth_only = no
        >> smtpd_tls_cert_file = /etc/ssl/certs/postfix/ca.crt
        >> smtpd_tls_key_file = /etc/ssl/certs/postfix/ca.key
        >> smtpd_tls_received_header = yes
        >> smtpd_tls_req_ccert = no
        >> smtpd_tls_security_level = may
        >> smtpd_tls_session_cache_database = btree:${data_directory}/smtpd_scache
        >> smtpd_use_tls = yes
        >> transport_maps = hash:/etc/postfix/transport
        >> undisclosed_recipients_header = To: undisclosed-recipients:;
        >> virtual_alias_maps = hash:/etc/postfix/virtual
        >> virtual_gid_maps = static:5000
        >> virtual_mailbox_domains =
        >> virtual_mailbox_limit = 102400000
        >> virtual_transport = $mailbox_transport
        >> virtual_uid_maps = static:5000
        >>
        >>
        >> i have set mydestination, sorry it was a fresh install for this discuss.
        >
        > What are the contents of /etc/postfix/mydestination? Did you postmap it?
        >
        > BTW: what's the point in explicitly setting so many configuration
        > variables to their default values?
        >
        >> here it is the piece of log when sending a mail
        >>
        >> ul 1 15:45:18 server-mail postfix/cleanup[2923]: 226B42BCC:
        >> message-id=<20100701134510.226B42BCC@...>
        >> Jul 1 15:45:18 server-mail postfix/qmgr[11911]: 226B42BCC:
        >> from=<user@...>, size=398, nrcpt=1 (queue active)
        >> Jul 1 15:45:18 server-mail cyrus/master[3239]: about to exec
        >> /usr/lib/cyrus/bin/lmtpd
        >> Jul 1 15:45:18 server-mail cyrus/lmtpunix[3239]: executed
        >> Jul 1 15:45:18 server-mail cyrus/lmtpunix[3239]: accepted connection
        >> Jul 1 15:45:18 server-mail cyrus/lmtpunix[3239]: lmtp connection
        >> preauth'd as postman
        >> Jul 1 15:45:18 server-mail cyrus/lmtpunix[3239]:
        >> verify_user(user.all-users) failed: Mailbox does not exist
        >
        > So you've probably created a source for backscatter - which can happen
        > very easily when you break recipient validation (which at least three
        > people on this list have warned you of doing).
        >
        >> Jul 1 15:45:18 server-mail postfix/lmtp[3238]: 226B42BCC:
        >> to=<all-users@...>, orig_to=<user1@...>,
        >> relay=server-mail.touzeau.biz.touzeau.biz.local.local[/var/spool/postfix/var/run/cyrus/socket/lmtp],
        >>
        >> so what's interesting :
        >>
        >> user@... -> user1@...
        >>
        >> The expected behavior is to send to user1@... but in real state
        >> postfix translate user1 to the catch all:
        >>
        >> user@... -> user1@... -> all-users@...
        >> to=<all-users@...>, orig_to=<user1@...>
        >>
        >> what i have missed ??
        >
        > You missed to show the log entries for the complete mail transaction
        > starting from the point where the mail enters the system till final
        > delivery.
        >


        here it is :


        Jul 1 16:48:08 server-mail postfix/smtpd[21427]: connect from
        unknown[172.16.40.1]
        Jul 1 16:48:30 server-mail cyrus/master[27446]: process 20566 exited,
        status 0
        Jul 1 16:48:31 server-mail cyrus/master[27446]: process 21226 exited,
        status 0
        Jul 1 16:49:01 server-mail postfix/smtpd[21427]: 47CF02BCC:
        client=unknown[172.16.40.1]
        Jul 1 16:49:11 server-mail postfix/cleanup[22048]: 47CF02BCC:
        message-id=<20100701144901.47CF02BCC@...>
        Jul 1 16:49:11 server-mail postfix/qmgr[21345]: 47CF02BCC:
        from=<user1@...>, size=420, nrcpt=1 (queue active)
        Jul 1 16:49:11 server-mail cyrus/master[22266]: about to exec
        /usr/lib/cyrus/bin/lmtpd
        Jul 1 16:49:11 server-mail cyrus/lmtpunix[22266]: executed
        Jul 1 16:49:11 server-mail cyrus/lmtpunix[22266]: accepted connection
        Jul 1 16:49:11 server-mail cyrus/lmtpunix[22266]: lmtp connection
        preauth'd as postman
        Jul 1 16:49:11 server-mail cyrus/lmtpunix[22266]: WARNING: sieve script
        /var/spool/cyrus/sieve/a/all-users/defaultbc doesn't exist: No such file
        or directory
        Jul 1 16:49:11 server-mail cyrus/lmtpunix[22266]: Delivered:
        <20100701144901.47CF02BCC@...>
        to mailbox: user.all-users
        Jul 1 16:49:11 server-mail postfix/lmtp[22265]: 47CF02BCC:
        to=<all-users@...>, orig_to=<user1@...>,
        relay=server-mail.touzeau.biz.touzeau.biz.local.local[/var/spool/postfix/var/run/cyrus/socket/lmtp],
        delay=41, delays=41/0.02/0.03/0.07, dsn=2.1.5, status=sent (250 2.1.5 Ok)
        Jul 1 16:49:11 server-mail postfix/qmgr[21345]: 47CF02BCC: removed
      • Markus Schönhaber
        ... So you ve sent a mail from user1@company.tld to user1@company.tld and it was delivered to all-users@company.tld. What are the contents of
        Message 3 of 22 , Jul 1, 2010
        • 0 Attachment
          01.07.2010 16:49, David Touzeau:

          > On 01/07/2010 16:34, Markus Schönhaber wrote:

          Again:

          >> What are the contents of /etc/postfix/mydestination? Did you postmap it?

          And:

          >> BTW: what's the point in explicitly setting so many configuration
          >> variables to their default values?


          > Jul 1 16:48:08 server-mail postfix/smtpd[21427]: connect from
          > unknown[172.16.40.1]
          > Jul 1 16:48:30 server-mail cyrus/master[27446]: process 20566 exited,
          > status 0
          > Jul 1 16:48:31 server-mail cyrus/master[27446]: process 21226 exited,
          > status 0
          > Jul 1 16:49:01 server-mail postfix/smtpd[21427]: 47CF02BCC:
          > client=unknown[172.16.40.1]
          > Jul 1 16:49:11 server-mail postfix/cleanup[22048]: 47CF02BCC:
          > message-id=<20100701144901.47CF02BCC@...>
          > Jul 1 16:49:11 server-mail postfix/qmgr[21345]: 47CF02BCC:
          > from=<user1@...>, size=420, nrcpt=1 (queue active)
          > Jul 1 16:49:11 server-mail cyrus/master[22266]: about to exec
          > /usr/lib/cyrus/bin/lmtpd
          > Jul 1 16:49:11 server-mail cyrus/lmtpunix[22266]: executed
          > Jul 1 16:49:11 server-mail cyrus/lmtpunix[22266]: accepted connection
          > Jul 1 16:49:11 server-mail cyrus/lmtpunix[22266]: lmtp connection
          > preauth'd as postman
          > Jul 1 16:49:11 server-mail cyrus/lmtpunix[22266]: WARNING: sieve script
          > /var/spool/cyrus/sieve/a/all-users/defaultbc doesn't exist: No such file
          > or directory
          > Jul 1 16:49:11 server-mail cyrus/lmtpunix[22266]: Delivered:
          > <20100701144901.47CF02BCC@...>
          > to mailbox: user.all-users
          > Jul 1 16:49:11 server-mail postfix/lmtp[22265]: 47CF02BCC:
          > to=<all-users@...>, orig_to=<user1@...>,
          > relay=server-mail.touzeau.biz.touzeau.biz.local.local[/var/spool/postfix/var/run/cyrus/socket/lmtp],
          > delay=41, delays=41/0.02/0.03/0.07, dsn=2.1.5, status=sent (250 2.1.5 Ok)
          > Jul 1 16:49:11 server-mail postfix/qmgr[21345]: 47CF02BCC: removed

          So you've sent a mail from user1@... to user1@... and it
          was delivered to all-users@....

          What are the contents of
          /etc/postfix/mydestination
          /etc/postfix/aliases
          /etc/postfix/virtual

          And: did you postmap (or newaliases when it comes to aliases) them?

          Oh, and if you didn't change this (taken from a previous post of yours):

          > content of /etc/postfix/aliases
          >> ------------------------------------
          >>
          >> user1 user1@...
          >> user2 user2@...
          >> all-users all-users@...

          That's not a valid aliases(5) file. But newaliases should have warned
          you about that fact.

          --
          Regards
          mks



          --
          Regards
          mks
        • David Touzeau
          ... your are right, aliases was not correctly formated, i have changed it but no changes postmap and newaliases was executed this is the content of
          Message 4 of 22 , Jul 1, 2010
          • 0 Attachment
            On 01/07/2010 17:22, Markus Schönhaber wrote:
            > 01.07.2010 16:49, David Touzeau:
            >
            >> On 01/07/2010 16:34, Markus Schönhaber wrote:
            >
            > Again:
            >
            >>> What are the contents of /etc/postfix/mydestination? Did you postmap it?
            >
            > And:
            >
            >>> BTW: what's the point in explicitly setting so many configuration
            >>> variables to their default values?
            >
            >
            >> Jul 1 16:48:08 server-mail postfix/smtpd[21427]: connect from
            >> unknown[172.16.40.1]
            >> Jul 1 16:48:30 server-mail cyrus/master[27446]: process 20566 exited,
            >> status 0
            >> Jul 1 16:48:31 server-mail cyrus/master[27446]: process 21226 exited,
            >> status 0
            >> Jul 1 16:49:01 server-mail postfix/smtpd[21427]: 47CF02BCC:
            >> client=unknown[172.16.40.1]
            >> Jul 1 16:49:11 server-mail postfix/cleanup[22048]: 47CF02BCC:
            >> message-id=<20100701144901.47CF02BCC@...>
            >> Jul 1 16:49:11 server-mail postfix/qmgr[21345]: 47CF02BCC:
            >> from=<user1@...>, size=420, nrcpt=1 (queue active)
            >> Jul 1 16:49:11 server-mail cyrus/master[22266]: about to exec
            >> /usr/lib/cyrus/bin/lmtpd
            >> Jul 1 16:49:11 server-mail cyrus/lmtpunix[22266]: executed
            >> Jul 1 16:49:11 server-mail cyrus/lmtpunix[22266]: accepted connection
            >> Jul 1 16:49:11 server-mail cyrus/lmtpunix[22266]: lmtp connection
            >> preauth'd as postman
            >> Jul 1 16:49:11 server-mail cyrus/lmtpunix[22266]: WARNING: sieve script
            >> /var/spool/cyrus/sieve/a/all-users/defaultbc doesn't exist: No such file
            >> or directory
            >> Jul 1 16:49:11 server-mail cyrus/lmtpunix[22266]: Delivered:
            >> <20100701144901.47CF02BCC@...>
            >> to mailbox: user.all-users
            >> Jul 1 16:49:11 server-mail postfix/lmtp[22265]: 47CF02BCC:
            >> to=<all-users@...>, orig_to=<user1@...>,
            >> relay=server-mail.touzeau.biz.touzeau.biz.local.local[/var/spool/postfix/var/run/cyrus/socket/lmtp],
            >> delay=41, delays=41/0.02/0.03/0.07, dsn=2.1.5, status=sent (250 2.1.5 Ok)
            >> Jul 1 16:49:11 server-mail postfix/qmgr[21345]: 47CF02BCC: removed
            >
            > So you've sent a mail from user1@... to user1@... and it
            > was delivered to all-users@....
            >
            > What are the contents of
            > /etc/postfix/mydestination
            > /etc/postfix/aliases
            > /etc/postfix/virtual
            >
            > And: did you postmap (or newaliases when it comes to aliases) them?
            >
            > Oh, and if you didn't change this (taken from a previous post of yours):
            >
            >> content of /etc/postfix/aliases
            >>> ------------------------------------
            >>>
            >>> user1 user1@...
            >>> user2 user2@...
            >>> all-users all-users@...
            >
            > That's not a valid aliases(5) file. But newaliases should have warned
            > you about that fact.
            >

            your are right, aliases was not correctly formated, i have changed it
            but no changes

            postmap and newaliases was executed

            this is the content of

            /etc/postfix/mydestination
            -----------------------------------
            company.tld OK

            /etc/postfix/aliases
            -----------------------------------
            user1:user1@...
            user2:user2@...
            all-users:all-users@...

            /etc/postfix/virtual
            -----------------------------------
            @... all-users@...



            Jul 1 17:33:04 server-mail postfix/master[4937]: reload configuration
            /etc/postfix
            Jul 1 17:33:38 server-mail postfix/smtpd[27394]: connect from
            unknown[172.16.40.1]
            Jul 1 17:34:07 server-mail postfix/smtpd[27394]: 470342BCC:
            client=unknown[172.16.40.1]
            Jul 1 17:34:13 server-mail postfix/cleanup[28618]: 470342BCC:
            message-id=<20100701153407.470342BCC@...>
            Jul 1 17:34:13 server-mail postfix/qmgr[26396]: 470342BCC:
            from=<toto@...>, size=397, nrcpt=1 (queue active)
            Jul 1 17:34:13 server-mail cyrus/master[28623]: about to exec
            /usr/lib/cyrus/bin/lmtpd
            Jul 1 17:34:13 server-mail cyrus/lmtpunix[28623]: executed
            Jul 1 17:34:13 server-mail cyrus/lmtpunix[28623]: accepted connection
            Jul 1 17:34:13 server-mail cyrus/lmtpunix[28623]: lmtp connection
            preauth'd as postman
            Jul 1 17:34:13 server-mail cyrus/lmtpunix[28623]: WARNING: sieve script
            /var/spool/cyrus/sieve/a/all-users/defaultbc doesn't exist: No such file
            or directory
            Jul 1 17:34:13 server-mail cyrus/lmtpunix[28623]: Delivered:
            <20100701153407.470342BCC@...>
            to mailbox: user.all-users
            Jul 1 17:34:13 server-mail postfix/lmtp[28622]: 470342BCC:
            to=<all-users@...>, orig_to=<user1@...>,
            relay=server-mail.touzeau.biz.touzeau.biz.local.local[/var/spool/postfix/var/run/cyrus/socket/lmtp],
            delay=21, delays=20/0.01/0.03/0.03, dsn=2.1.5, status=sent (250 2.1.5 Ok)
            Jul 1 17:34:13 server-mail postfix/qmgr[26396]: 470342BCC: removed

            catch-all still take the hand
          • Markus Schönhaber
            ... And that s OK, since cleanup(8) has rewritten the recipient address to all-users@company.tld according to virtual before local(8) is handed the message and
            Message 5 of 22 , Jul 1, 2010
            • 0 Attachment
              01.07.2010 17:38, David Touzeau:

              > this is the content of
              >
              > /etc/postfix/mydestination
              > -----------------------------------
              > company.tld OK
              >
              > /etc/postfix/aliases
              > -----------------------------------
              > user1:user1@...
              > user2:user2@...
              > all-users:all-users@...
              >
              > /etc/postfix/virtual
              > -----------------------------------
              > @... all-users@...

              > catch-all still take the hand

              And that's OK, since cleanup(8) has rewritten the recipient address to
              all-users@... according to virtual before local(8) is handed the
              message and has the chance to do further rewriting according to aliases.
              http://www.postfix.org/ADDRESS_REWRITING_README.html#overview

              --
              Regards
              mks
            • David Touzeau
              ... THanks to explain to me the process but what is for you the best settings to fix the situation ?
              Message 6 of 22 , Jul 1, 2010
              • 0 Attachment
                On 01/07/2010 17:59, Markus Schönhaber wrote:
                > 01.07.2010 17:38, David Touzeau:
                >
                >> this is the content of
                >>
                >> /etc/postfix/mydestination
                >> -----------------------------------
                >> company.tld OK
                >>
                >> /etc/postfix/aliases
                >> -----------------------------------
                >> user1:user1@...
                >> user2:user2@...
                >> all-users:all-users@...
                >>
                >> /etc/postfix/virtual
                >> -----------------------------------
                >> @... all-users@...
                >
                >> catch-all still take the hand
                >
                > And that's OK, since cleanup(8) has rewritten the recipient address to
                > all-users@... according to virtual before local(8) is handed the
                > message and has the chance to do further rewriting according to aliases.
                > http://www.postfix.org/ADDRESS_REWRITING_README.html#overview
                >

                THanks to explain to me the process but what is for you the best
                settings to fix the situation ?
              • Markus Schönhaber
                ... Hm, I have already said what I consider the best fix for the situation: get rid of the catch-all and implement recipient validation. -- Regards mks
                Message 7 of 22 , Jul 1, 2010
                • 0 Attachment
                  01.07.2010 18:13, David Touzeau:

                  > THanks to explain to me the process but what is for you the best
                  > settings to fix the situation ?

                  Hm, I have already said what I consider the best fix for the situation:
                  get rid of the catch-all and implement recipient validation.

                  --
                  Regards
                  mks
                • David Touzeau
                  I think i have found the solution the solution is to populate the /etc/postfix/virtual with user s emails addresses maps before the catch-all instead this
                  Message 8 of 22 , Jul 1, 2010
                  • 0 Attachment
                    I think i have found the solution

                    the solution is to populate the /etc/postfix/virtual with user's emails
                    addresses maps before the catch-all

                    instead this

                    @... all-users@...


                    fill this:

                    user1@... user1@...
                    user2@... user2@...
                    all-users@... all-users@...
                    @... all-users@...

                    and it's works !

                    Many thanks for your helps



                    On 01/07/2010 18:51, Markus Schönhaber wrote:
                    > 01.07.2010 18:13, David Touzeau:
                    >
                    >> THanks to explain to me the process but what is for you the best
                    >> settings to fix the situation ?
                    >
                    > Hm, I have already said what I consider the best fix for the situation:
                    > get rid of the catch-all and implement recipient validation.
                    >
                  Your message has been successfully submitted and would be delivered to recipients shortly.