Re: postfix virtual user problem

    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 30, 2010
      Makara a écrit :
      > Hi all,
      >
      > Thank you for your useful advises. I found the problem is mailbox and
      > maildir ( just / in maildir database record).

      If I understand it, it was a lackig slash, right?
      (I personally don't like the slash convention. I would prefer a
      type:path syntax. I mean maildir:/foo/bar and mailbox:/foo/bar...).

      > Thank again for your help.

      you're welcome. if you find it nice to see people help you, I find it
      great to see nice people we can help (and who actually help "indirectly").