Re: Convert access list to cidr but have some extra stuff. Can it go into sender_access?

    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 4, 2010
      On Fri, Jun 04, 2010 at 01:57:17PM -0600, Josh Cason wrote:

      > Okay So I want to convert my access list into a cidr list. Since postini
      > has a simple cidr. The problem is I have some nospam@... addresses
      > in the access list as well as ip numbers. Can I move the addresses to the
      > check_sender_access list?

      Perhaps, if you understand the Postfix access control mechanisms so poorly
      you should stick with what Postini recommend because it is simpler, even
      if it is not strictly correct. You more risk from a configuration you
      don't understand than from being exploited by Postini as an open relay.

      You should try one of the Postfix books or on-line tutorials, and only go
      for a more correct configuration when you understand what you are doing...