Re: closing connection issue?

  • Proniewski Patrick
    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 4, 2010
      On 4 juin 2010, at 15:03, Wietse Venema wrote:

      > I suppose you missed the Postfix RELEASE_NOTES files. I spend a
      > great deal of time maintaining this document, in the hope that it
      > will save system adminstrators time.

      You're absolutely right. I always read the release notes before an upgrade, because I can't risk to break a production server. But this time, I was creating a new server from scratch, with what I think was plenty of time to test it before switching to prod. Not reading release notes was just a huge mistake.

      regards,

      Patrick PRONIEWSKI
      --
      Administrateur Système - SENTIER - Université Lumière Lyon 2