re: (update)ip range other than mynetworks

  • Josh Cason
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 3, 2010
      I called and talk to globalpops. It is not a range. it is a ip number
      like this

      ex: 192.168.1.0 --- notice the zero. So I don't think that will work.
      They actually recomend what I'm going and that is smtp-auth. But still
      any response would be appricated.

      thanks,

      josh

      dangerous content by Mychoice, and is