Re: Debian argument.. postfix hostname

  • Jim Wright
    Message 1 of 33 , Jun 2, 2010
      Failure to properly configure Postfix isn't a bug. Documentation exists for a reason, if a config doesn't work, fix the config. Don't complain because magic doesn't happen.

      I know nothing about debian, and can't speak to any allowanced postfix does or doesn't make on that platform. I run postfix on OS X, and don't expect the OS to provide postfix with everything it needs.

      Jim

      Message 33 of 33 , Jun 4, 2010
        On Fri, Jun 04, 2010 at 07:59:28PM +0200, Jeroen Geilman wrote:

        > I think the manual is at best misleading in this statement.

        This thread is over I think...