On Mon, Apr 26, 2010 at 20:25, /dev/rob0 <rob0@...
> I don't understand this. The snippet above is over two minutes PRIOR
> to the snippet below. When/how did rDNS fail, and how did you confirm
I started out using exim, but exim didn't read /etc/mailhost and in
consequence ended up using the wrong hostname. Switched to postfix to
address this issue (among others) and verified that messages were no
longer rejected. Then the next day I noticed that messages sent from
one particular account were still being rejected. But meanwhile
they're all going through, so I guess it wasn't a configuration issue,
but perhaps some caching thing going on at Google's end...