Re: Unconditional Accept for mynetworks

    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 1 10:47 AM
      On 4/1/2010 12:11 PM, Stephen Carville wrote:
      > Is there way to have postfix relay _any_ mail from $mynetworks but
      > still check other mail against the relay_recipient_maps?
      >
      > I have been forwarding bad addresses to the held desk but the
      > developers tell me they have to see the original subject line.

      General idea, main.cf:
      smtpd_reject_unlisted_recipient = no
      smtpd_reject_unlisted_sender = no
      smtpd_recipient_restrictions =
      permit_mynetworks
      reject_unauth_destination
      reject_unlisted_recipient
      reject_unlisted_sender
      ... other stuff ...

      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 1 10:48 AM
        Stephen Carville:
        > On Thu, Apr 1, 2010 at 10:11 AM, Stephen Carville
        > <stephen.carville@...> wrote:
        > > Is there way to have postfix relay _any_ mail from $mynetworks but
        > > still check other mail against the relay_recipient_maps?
        > >
        > > I have been forwarding bad addresses to the held desk but the
        > > developers tell me they have to see the original subject line.

        Set main.cf:smtpd_reject_unlisted_recipient=no, then add
        "reject_unlisted_recipient" after "permit_mynetworks.

        Then, hope that your local machines never get infected with malware.

        Wietse
      • Stephen Carville
        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 1 12:16 PM
          On Thu, Apr 1, 2010 at 10:48 AM, Wietse Venema <wietse@...> wrote:
          > Stephen Carville:
          >> On Thu, Apr 1, 2010 at 10:11 AM, Stephen Carville
          >> <stephen.carville@...> wrote:
          >> > Is there way to have postfix relay _any_ mail from $mynetworks but
          >> > still check other mail against the relay_recipient_maps?
          >> >
          >> > I have been forwarding bad addresses to the held desk but the
          >> > developers tell me they have to see the original subject line.
          >
          > Set main.cf:smtpd_reject_unlisted_recipient=no, then add
          > "reject_unlisted_recipient" after "permit_mynetworks.

          Thank you very much.

          > Then, hope that your local machines never get infected with malware.

          Amen to that...

          --
          Stephen Carville