Unconditional Accept for mynetworks

  • Stephen Carville
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 1, 2010
      Is there way to have postfix relay _any_ mail from $mynetworks but
      still check other mail against the relay_recipient_maps?

      I have been forwarding bad addresses to the held desk but the
      developers tell me they have to see the original subject line.

      --
      Stephen Carville
    • Stephen Carville
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 1, 2010
        On Thu, Apr 1, 2010 at 10:11 AM, Stephen Carville
        <stephen.carville@...> wrote:
        > Is there way to have postfix relay _any_ mail from $mynetworks but
        > still check other mail against the relay_recipient_maps?
        >
        > I have been forwarding bad addresses to the held desk but the
        > developers tell me they have to see the original subject line.

        Forget my current config

        alias_database = hash:/etc/aliases
        alias_maps = hash:/etc/aliases
        command_directory = /usr/sbin
        config_directory = /etc/postfix
        daemon_directory = /usr/libexec/postfix
        debug_peer_level = 2
        delay_notice_recipient = scarville@...
        delay_warning_time = 1h
        disable_vrfy_command = yes
        error_notice_recipient = scarville@...
        home_mailbox = Maildir/
        html_directory = no
        inet_interfaces = all
        mail_owner = postfix
        mailq_path = /usr/bin/mailq.postfix
        manpage_directory = /usr/share/man
        message_size_limit = 26214400
        minimal_backoff_time = 300s
        mydestination = $myhostname, localhost.$mydomain, localhost cadmzmx01.lereta.com
        mydomain = lereta.com
        myhostname = mx01.lereta.com
        mynetworks = cidr:/etc/postfix/mynetworks
        notify_classes = resource, software, delay, bounce
        queue_directory = /var/spool/postfix
        readme_directory = /usr/share/doc/postfix-2.3.3/README_FILES
        recipient_canonical_maps = hash:/etc/postfix/recipient_canonical_map
        relay_domains = closetheloan.com
        dpsi-corp.com
        it.lereta.com
        lereta.com
        lereta.net
        lereta.org
        source.totalflood.com
        taxandflood.com
        taxandflood.net
        taxandflood.org
        totalflood.com
        totalflood.net
        totalflood.org
        relay_recipient_maps = hash:/etc/postfix/relay_recipients
        setgid_group = postdrop
        smtp_tls_note_starttls_offer = yes
        smtp_tls_policy_maps = hash:/etc/postfix/tls_policy_map
        smtpd_delay_reject = yes
        smtpd_helo_required = yes
        smtpd_recipient_restrictions =
        check_recipient_access pcre:/etc/postfix/drop_list
        permit_mynetworks
        reject_unauth_destination
        check_client_access cidr:/etc/postfix/accept_by_ip
        reject_invalid_helo_hostname
        reject_non_fqdn_helo_hostname
        reject_unknown_sender_domain
        check_helo_access pcre:/etc/postfix/helo_check
        reject_unauth_pipelining
        check_sender_access hash:/etc/postfix/accept_by_domain
        reject_rbl_client zen.spamhaus.org
        check_client_access cidr:/etc/postfix/reject_by_ip
        check_client_access hash:/etc/postfix/reject_by_client
        check_sender_access hash:/etc/postfix/reject_by_domain
        check_recipient_access hash:/etc/postfix/filtered_domains
        permit
        smtpd_tls_CAfile = /etc/pki/tls/certs/gd_bundle.crt
        smtpd_tls_cert_file = /etc/pki/tls/certs/wildcard.lereta.com.crt
        smtpd_tls_key_file = /etc/pki/tls/private/wildcard.lereta.com.key
        smtpd_tls_loglevel = 1
        smtpd_tls_mandatory_protocols = TLSv1,SSLv3
        smtpd_tls_security_level = may
        tls_random_source = dev:/dev/urandom
        unknown_local_recipient_reject_code = 550
        --
        Stephen Carville
        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 1, 2010
          On 4/1/2010 12:11 PM, Stephen Carville wrote:
          > Is there way to have postfix relay _any_ mail from $mynetworks but
          > still check other mail against the relay_recipient_maps?
          >
          > I have been forwarding bad addresses to the held desk but the
          > developers tell me they have to see the original subject line.

          General idea, main.cf:
          smtpd_reject_unlisted_recipient = no
          smtpd_reject_unlisted_sender = no
          smtpd_recipient_restrictions =
          permit_mynetworks
          reject_unauth_destination
          reject_unlisted_recipient
          reject_unlisted_sender
          ... other stuff ...

          Message 4 of 5 , Apr 1, 2010
            Stephen Carville:
            > On Thu, Apr 1, 2010 at 10:11 AM, Stephen Carville
            > <stephen.carville@...> wrote:
            > > Is there way to have postfix relay _any_ mail from $mynetworks but
            > > still check other mail against the relay_recipient_maps?
            > >
            > > I have been forwarding bad addresses to the held desk but the
            > > developers tell me they have to see the original subject line.

            Set main.cf:smtpd_reject_unlisted_recipient=no, then add
            "reject_unlisted_recipient" after "permit_mynetworks.

            Then, hope that your local machines never get infected with malware.

            Wietse
          • Stephen Carville
            Message 5 of 5 , Apr 1, 2010
              On Thu, Apr 1, 2010 at 10:48 AM, Wietse Venema <wietse@...> wrote:
              > Stephen Carville:
              >> On Thu, Apr 1, 2010 at 10:11 AM, Stephen Carville
              >> <stephen.carville@...> wrote:
              >> > Is there way to have postfix relay _any_ mail from $mynetworks but
              >> > still check other mail against the relay_recipient_maps?
              >> >
              >> > I have been forwarding bad addresses to the held desk but the
              >> > developers tell me they have to see the original subject line.
              >
              > Set main.cf:smtpd_reject_unlisted_recipient=no, then add
              > "reject_unlisted_recipient" after "permit_mynetworks.

              Thank you very much.

              > Then, hope that your local machines never get infected with malware.

              Amen to that...

              --
              Stephen Carville