Re: Sub-domains ignore transport relayhost

  • Emmanuel Fusté
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 1, 2010
      Le 01/04/2010 15:20, Wietse Venema a écrit :
      > Emmanuel Fust�:
      >> relay_relayhost = [a.b.c.d]
      >
      > As always, use "postconf -n" output when reporting a problem. This
      > would have revealed immediately that relay_relayhost is a mistake.
      >
      > Wietse

      Ok so "transport"_"postfix-conf-parameter" is no longer a supported syntax ?

      I double check and you're right: the main domains are working by
      accident (MX=relayhost gateway).

      Yes I know that "postconf -n" did not report "relay_relayhost =
      [a.b.c.d]" but I was fooled by my half working setup.

      Could I achieve my goal with modifying the relay line in the master.cf like:

      relay unix - - - - - smtp
      -o smtp_fallback_relay=
      -o relayhost= [a.b.c.d]

      Or should I simply use the transport map and stop doing silly things ;-)

      Best regards,
      Emmanuel.
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 1, 2010
        Emmanuel Fusté:
        > Le 01/04/2010 15:20, Wietse Venema a ?crit :
        > > Emmanuel Fust?:
        > >> relay_relayhost = [a.b.c.d]
        > >
        > > As always, use "postconf -n" output when reporting a problem. This
        > > would have revealed immediately that relay_relayhost is a mistake.
        > >
        > > Wietse
        >
        > Ok so "transport"_"postfix-conf-parameter" is no longer a supported syntax ?

        This has never been supported for relayhost.

        Wietse

        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 1, 2010
          On Thu, Apr 01, 2010 at 03:50:17PM +0200, Emmanuel Fust?? wrote:

          > Could I achieve my goal with modifying the relay line in the master.cf
          > like:
          >
          > relay unix - - - - - smtp
          > -o smtp_fallback_relay=
          > -o relayhost= [a.b.c.d]

          No.

          > Or should I simply use the transport map and stop doing silly things ;-)

          Yes.