Re: BCC to Undisclosed-Recipient

  • Simon
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 31, 2010
      On Wed, Mar 31, 2010 at 9:31 AM, Noel Jones <njones@...> wrote:

      Ok.  Please see: Either leaving undisclosed_recipients_header at its default value by removing it from your main.cf, or explicitly setting it empty should fix the problem.

       -- Noel Jones

      Thanks for the reply Noel... ive done this and we are still getting it in the two field. However - i think this is our internal exchange server that our external postfix server is rounting to that is doing it. And in thinking about it, I dont know why i didnt think of this before. DOH!.

      Simon