ot: Postconf's spamrep_byuser for logs older than yesterday

  • Voytek Eymont
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 18, 2010
      I use Postconf's spamrep_byuser to generate daily, well, spam reports by
      user,

      that works very well, (thank you folks at Postconf)

      however, I just got asked for spam rep 'how far back can you go?'

      so, basically, I'd like to process all maillogs, around one month worth,
      for a particular user.

      is there an 'easy' way to modify spamrep to do just that ?
      or is there another way to create such one-off request ?

      --
      Voytek