Re: Sender Access Restrictions and MySQL Table

    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 17, 2010
      Asai a écrit :
      > Greetings,
      >
      > I'm using Postfix with MySQL, and am trying to restrict certain users to
      > send and receive from my network only. I have had marginal success with
      > this using a MySQL query.
      >
      > In the MySQL table, these users have 'local_only' in the smtp_access
      > column, all other users have 'Y' in this column. In
      > /smtpd_sender_restrictions /I have added /check_sender_access
      > mysql:/etc/postfix/mysql_restricted_senders.cf /which queries the user
      > and returns either 'Y' or 'local_only'. Then I have specified
      > /smtpd_restriction_classes = local_only /AND
      > /local_only = check_sender_access
      > mysql:/etc/postfix/mysql_local_domains.cf, reject /

      so you're having a double check_sender_access? what for?

      > This works for the restricted users. However, it ends up blocking all
      > other non-restricted users with a 'misconfigured server' error. What am
      > I missing?

      please follow the rules. when you subscribed, you got a message telling
      you what you need to do when you want to ask for help. you probably
      deleted that message, did you? If so, please visit

      - explain what you exactly want to implement (at this stage, forget
      about postfix and any MTA). be as precise as you can. This is called
      "use cases", "requirements", ...

      - then say what you have implemented. in this case, don't babble. let
      the system speak for you. show output of 'postconf -n', and if needed
      "master.cf" and relevant logs