Many thanks (was: Re: If a message is destined for a content_filter, must we really check the transport map?)

  • Michael Alan Dorman
    Message 1 of 8 , Mar 17, 2010
      Wietse and Victor,

      I just wanted to follow up and say thank you to both of you for your
      gentle corrections of my misconceptions, as well as all the work you've
      done on Postfix itself.

      The ease with which I was able to convert my production systems to a
      multiple-instance setup was, frankly, astonishing. That it has
      decisively resolved my performance issues is deeply gratifying.

      Thank you for producing a system that is both well implemented, and,
      just as importantly, well documented.

      Cheers,

      Mike.