virtual_mailbox_limit_maps

  • Mihamina Rakotomandimby
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 2, 2010
      Manao ahoana, Hello, Bonjour,

      I took the administration of an old (Debian Etch + some Backports)
      Postfix server and in its main.cf file, there is an important parameter:
      virtual_mailbox_limit_maps.

      It is used that way:
      virtual_mailbox_limit_maps = proxy:mysql:/etc/postfix/sql/vmailsize

      /etc/postfix/sql/vmailsize contains database information (dbname,
      username, quota field,...)

      I move that configuration to a newer server (Debian Lenny with
      the Official Postfix Debian package) and the per-mailbox (Maildir)
      quota (limit) is not working.

      I suspect virtual_mailbox_limit_maps not to be in the mainline
      Postfix but from some patch (the VDA one). Am I right?

      Would you know a 3rd party Debian repository where I can find a postfix
      handling virtual_mailbox_limit_maps?

      Misaotra, Thanks, Merci.

      +261 34 29 155 34 / +261 33 11 207 36
    • Patric Falinder
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 2, 2010
        If you want you can try compiling it yourself with the VDA-patch, it's
        not hard.
        Just do step 3 on this guide:
        http://howtoforge.com/virtual-users-domains-postfix-courier-mysql-squirrelmail-ubuntu-9.10