Re: looking for solution

  • Ilja Beeskow
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 2, 2010
      Dear Noel

      Your hint was useful too! The way suddenly seemed much too complicated and
      using the content_filter statement is the point where vw will definitely not
      be able to distinguish in- and outbound messages (in theory). Otherwise
      following your idea I could have forwarded outbound mail directly to the first
      pf instance which already is listening to port 25.

      After all vw is still unable to distinguish in/out. What a unhandy piece of
      software...

      Thanks

      Ilja