Re: Blocklist with multiple SELECT-fields

    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 24, 2010
      Jørn Skjerven a écrit :
      > Hi everybody!
      >
      > I'm trying to implement a blocklist based on a MySQL lookuptable. It
      > works for returning single values like REJECT or OK, but I want it to
      > return 4XX "some text" the same way as can be done using a standard
      > accessmap. The problem is to return the TEXT.
      >
      > I have tried the following query:
      >
      > query = SELECT action,text FROM blocked_accounts WHERE address = '%s'

      you're trying to return two columns when postfix lookups want one.

      either rebuild your tables to mix the action and text (in your example,
      I don't see why you would have two fields...) or compose the fields into
      a single one. whatever you chose, a VIEW is probably a good idea.

      > which returns:
      >
      > postmap -q "account"
      > mysql:/usr/local/etc/postfix/mysql_virtual_block_domains.cf
      > <http://mysql_virtual_block_domains.cf>
      > 452,The account is over quota, please try to resend the email later

      no, that's not what "it returns". that's what your shell mysql command
      prints on your terminal. but your mysql query returns two columns.
      postfix maps want a single result. a trivial fix would be to use CONCAT().