Re: amavisd-new+postfix with SSL/TLS

    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 23, 2010
      On 2/23/2010 1:03 PM, Gaby L wrote:
      > I want to deploy my actualy postfix+amavisd-new sistem with SSL/TLS with
      > certificates.Is necessary to modify in amavisd-new config file for SSL?

      Typically amavisd-new and postfix are run on the same server
      and the connection is over localhost. In this case, there is
      no need for encryption.

      If amavisd-new and postfix are on separate servers, it is
      possible to encrypt the connection. See the amavisd-new
      RELEASE-NOTES for details. Search for tls_security_level_
      http://www.ijs.si/software/amavisd/release-notes.txt

      To configure the postfix side of TLS, see
      http://www.postfix.org/TLS_README.html

      If you need further help configuring amavisd-new, please
      direct your questions to the amavis-user mail list.
      http://www.ijs.si/software/amavisd/#support