Re: SPF SRS sender re-writing

    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 21, 2010
      Jonathan Tripathy:
      > Are you aware of any Postfix implementations?

      Wietse:
      > Postfix implements SPF SRS DKIM DomainKeys SenderID BATV and so on
      > exclusively via plugins. Just like Postfix implements deep content
      > inspection.

      Jonathan Tripathy:
      > Yes, I understand that we have to use Milters and/or external plugins
      > made by other people. I just can't find any that show me how to make it
      > work with Postfix.

      See the Postfix documentation for how to connect a plugin to Postfix,
      and for how to configure the mail server features that the plugin
      requires.

      http://www.postfix.org/FILTER_README.html has examples for very
      ancient versions of DKIM and SenderID plugins.

      Generally, documentation that covers components from different
      providers is either outdated by several years or has major errors.

      Your best bet is to read the *current* docs of the individual
      packages and to put A plus B together (or pay someone for the job,
      but that won't be me).