Postfix Addon Software

  • fsuel
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 11, 2010
      Hi,

      I'am from the french ministry of defense and we have a opensource
      project about trusted messaging system. The aims of the global project
      is to build more trusted email system with components as Thunderbird and
      PostFix. All of the project is call TRUSTEDBIRD with the agreement of
      the Mozilla Foundation : www.trustedbird.org

      We developped somes script for to setup an email gateway managing
      several priorities (with Postfix and Qpsmtpd) and Qos over the nerwork.
      Sould it be possible to have informations listed on the Posfix Addon
      Software page with the subtitle Management of priority ?
      You can find informations about the addon here :
      http://www.trustedbird.org/tb/Priority_email_gateway

      Best regards

      --
      LCL Frédéric SUEL
      Ministère de la défense (French ministry of defense)
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 12, 2010
        On Fri, Feb 12, 2010 at 4:53 AM, fsuel <Frederic.Suel@...> wrote:

        > Hi,
        >
        > I'am from the french ministry of defense and we have a opensource
        > project about trusted messaging system. The aims of the global project
        > is to build more trusted email system with components as Thunderbird and
        > PostFix. All of the project is call TRUSTEDBIRD  with the agreement of
        > the Mozilla Foundation :  www.trustedbird.org
        >
        > We developped somes script for to setup an email gateway managing
        > several priorities (with Postfix and Qpsmtpd) and Qos over the nerwork.
        > Sould it be possible to have informations listed on the Posfix Addon
        > Software page with the subtitle Management of priority ?
        > You can find informations about the addon here :
        > http://www.trustedbird.org/tb/Priority_email_gateway

        Well, add a tos/dscp action for restriction/{header|body}_checks,
        writing the value to queue file, and doing qmgr pass to smtp client
        this tos/dscp as command args, do the job. Tos/dscp action can be no
        terminative action, also "filter" could be.

        I'd like see restrictions support to non-terminative actions, to set
        some behavior but not skip nexts acls jumping to next restriction
        (useful for "FILTER", "WARN" and TOS/DSCP proposed action). Something
        like "set behavior and dunno".

        --
        Reinaldo de Carvalho
        http://korreio.sf.net

        "Don't try to adapt the software to the way you work, but rather
        yourself to the way the software works" (myself)