Re: Error no. 2 postmulti

    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 9, 2010
      On Tue, Feb 09, 2010 at 08:57:12PM -0500, Wietse Venema wrote:

      > The real problem is that DEBIAN has not caught up on changes in
      > Postfix file locations. When multi-instance support was introduced,
      > it was necessary to move files such as postfix-script and postfix-files
      > from (non-shared) /etc/postfix to (shared) /usr/libexec/postfix.

      Also Debian expects some machine-wide Postfix configuration files to
      be in the Postfix configuration directory, but with multiple instances,
      there there is more than one such directory. The solution is that such
      files should be in just the default configuration directory, and Debian-
      specific Postfix features that rely on them should look for them there.