Re: postfix truncating "To:"-recipient list

    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 8, 2010
      Axel:
      > Hello!
      >
      > We are running postfix 2.3.8 on Debian etch with a pretty much standard
      > configuration (we didn't tweak any limit settings etc.)
      >
      > If I send an email with 49 recipients all emails get delivered (so the
      > envelope recipient list is complete) but the recipient list in the header
      > "To:" gets truncated. Interestingly at 960 characters, the next email
      > recipient with address is 60 characters long.

      This does not reproduce.

      I take your example message and double the number of To: addresses
      by appending the header to itself, and nothing is truncated when
      I send the result from one Postfix over SMTP into another Postfix.

      You did not show the entire message header in the postcat output,
      but I suspect that you will see a content filter at 127.0.0.1.