Re: suitable webmail

  • Jaroslaw Grzabel
    Message 1 of 42 , Feb 1, 2010
      K bharathan wrote:
      > hi all
      > of course this is a non postfix topic; but i'd like to know from the
      > experienced which webmail is best for a postfix pop server
      > i'd also have it configured for user soft quota
      > guidance appreciated
      I would add from my side... Horde IMP. If you need good replacement for
      Microsoft Outlook, Horde will definitely meet all your requirements...
      and default interface is compatible with mobiles so you can have very
      light version of webmail. Configuration is a bit pain but configured
      once stays online forever ;-).
      > thanks

      Regards,
      Jarek
    • Stan Hoeppner
      Message 42 of 42 , Feb 12, 2010
        LuKreme put forth on 2/12/2010 10:08 AM:
        > On 12-Feb-2010, at 08:48, Stan Hoeppner wrote:
        >>
        >> Tell me about this "top-secure" aspect of Squirrelmail again. ;)
        >
        > The fact that some spammers are able to get into email accounts and send spam via squirrelmail has nothing to do with the security of squirrelmail itself. In nerely all, if not all, of these cases the account is being compromised due to having a password like "password1" or "12345678"

        If you'd have read past the first line you'd have noticed I said the same thing. ;)

        --
        Stan