GUI for maillog

  • Kaushal Shriyan
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 6, 2010
      Hi,

      Any GUI based application to view postfix mail.log file?

      Thanks and Regards,

      Kaushal
    • Luigi Rosa
      • Mehul Ved
        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 6, 2010
          On Wed, Jan 6, 2010 at 6:10 PM, Kaushal Shriyan
          <kaushalshriyan@...> wrote:
          > Hi,
          >
          > Any GUI based application to view postfix mail.log file?

          On GNOME you have system log viewer
          http://library.gnome.org/users/gnome-system-log/2.28/
        • Glenn English
          Message 4 of 5 , Jan 6, 2010
            On Jan 6, 2010, at 5:40 AM, Kaushal Shriyan wrote:

            > Any GUI based application to view postfix mail.log file?

            It's not exactly GUI, but logwatch emails me nicely organized reports every morning. No graphs or anything, though...

            --
            Glenn English
            ghe@...
            Message 5 of 5 , Jan 6, 2010
              Kaushal Shriyan wrote:
              > Hi,
              >
              > Any GUI based application to view postfix mail.log file?
              >
              > Thanks and Regards,
              >
              > Kaushal

              It is not a GUI, I like to see colorized logs with multitail and the
              postfix schema, you can even set your own regex to match and colorize
              specific log entries.

              Best regards.

              --
              Jorge Armando Medina