Re: OT: need some advice as to distro

  • Christian Surchi
    Message 1 of 35 , Dec 2, 2009
      Il giorno mar, 01/12/2009 alle 13.15 -0800, Joe ha scritto:
      > > Why not just use Debian
      > > then, instead of Ubuntu?
      > Because enterprise support is available for ubuntu, and also, if someone
      > is familiar with ubuntu desktop already it makes sense for them to
      > deploy ubuntu server if servers are needed.

      Enterprise support for postfix? :)

      The desktop approach could be true for *Suse distro, but I can't see any
      point in having a desktop approach to a postfix deployment. Or does
      Ubuntu server is a desktop only distro now? :o

      just my 2 cents...
      Christian

      --
      Christian Surchi - christian _at_ truelite.it
      Truelite srl - Via Monferrato 6 - 50142 Firenze
      Message 35 of 35 , Dec 2, 2009