Re: filter option for sasl authenticated users

    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 31, 2009
      Δημήτριος Καραπιπέρης a écrit :
      > Hi there,
      >
      > I am running Postfix 2.6.5 with Amavisd-new 2.6.4
      >
      > I have a global content_filter statement and I override it on all
      > mynetworks providing through amavisd-new
      > dkim signing capability.
      >
      > Is there any way to do something similar with the sasl_authenticated users;

      smtpd_sender_restrictions =
      check_client_access pcre:/etc/postfix/filter_trusted.pcre
      permit_mynetworks
      permit_sasl_authenticated
      check_client_access pcre:/etc/postfix/filter_default.pcre

      == filter_trusted.pcre
      /./ FILTER scan:[127.0.0.1]:10586

      == filter_default.pcre
      /./ FILTER scan:[127.0.0.1]:10024

      assuming, amavisd-new listens on 10586 for "trusted" users (mynetworks,
      sasl) and on 10024 for others. use amavisd policy banks to set different
      filtering configs.