Re: smtpd compile problem (tls)

    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 30, 2009
      On Fri, Oct 30, 2009 at 07:15:11PM +0100, Carnac wrote:

      > If I compile with TLS Support I get following errror, ssl.h is in
      > /usr/local/openssl and libsslo/libcyrpto.o are in /usr/lib.

      That's "libcrypto.a", not "libcyrto.o" of course. And if you find headers
      in /usr/local/openssl but libraries in /usr/lib, something is dreadfully
      wrong, these are very unlikely to be from the same sofware. Perhaps you
      have GnuTLS, rather than OpenSSL in /usr/include and /usr/lib?

      In any case, either use /usr/include/openssl/ and /usr/lib or
      /usr/local/openssl/include/ and /usr/local/openssl/lib/. Don't
      mix and match.

      > EXPORT = AUXLIBS='-lldap -llber -lpcre -lsasl2 -lssl -lcrypto -ldb -lnsl -lresolv' CCARGS='-DHAS_LDAP -DHAS_PCRE -DUSE_CYRUS_SASL -DUSE_SASL_AUTH -DUSE_TLS -I/usr/include/sasl -I/usr/include/openssl' OPT='-O' DEBUG='-g'

      Either:

      - add "-L/usr/local/openssl/lib" near the front of AUXLIBS

      OR

      - Use the system ssl headers, provided of course these are
      openssl and not GnuTLS.