Re: parsing email headers using milter protocol

  • Sahil Tandon
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 28, 2009
      On Oct 28, 2009, at 10:51 AM, "Sharma, Ashish" <ashish.sharma3@...> wrote:

      Hello,

      I want to filter e-mail headers received on my Postfix mail receiving server.

      I looked on the java implementation of milter protocol and found sendmail-jilter [http://sendmail-jilter.sourceforge.net/]

      This API claims to be java implementation for milter protocol.

      The problem is I am novice in milter and don't know how to use this API, any code sample and example in java using this API will greatly reduce my load as it's not available on the parent site.

      Is this a joke?  Java API for milter protocols is way off topic here on the POSTFIX mailing list.