Re: Relay mails to local domains

  • Magnus Bäck
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 27, 2009
      On Tuesday, October 27, 2009 at 15:35 CET,
      punit jain <contactpunitjain@...> wrote:

      > I have multiple domains hosted on my postfix server. I am planning to
      > relay mails for one of the domain test.com to my AS/AV appliance. I
      > tried setting relayhost = 192.168.180.25 which is IP address of my
      > appliance but it doesnot relay mails to this IP infact delivers
      > locally: -

      relayhost only affects what happens if Postfix determines that a
      particular messages should be delivered remotely via SMTP. It does
      not alter which transport method Postfix chooses.

      To filter all messages (regardless of domain), use content_filter.

      Per-domain content filtering requires transport table mappings, which
      require multiple Postfix instances if Postfix also should take care of
      the final delivery (i.e. you have Postfix -> filter -> Postfix).

      [...]

      --
      Magnus Bäck
      magnus@...