Re: Double email because of aliased mailbox

    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 1, 2009
      Dan Schaefer:
      > Dan Schaefer wrote:
      > > Email address: mailbox@...
      > > Aliases: alias1@...
      > > alias2@...
      > > alias3@...
      > >
      > > What I want to accomplish is any email being sent to
      > > mailbox@... to be put into the mailbox@...'s Inbox and
      > > 1 copy to be sent to the 3 aliases. I'm using PostfixAdmin for MySQL
      > > and this is what I have in the To: field for mailbox@...
      > >
      > > mailbox@...
      > > alias1@...
      > > alias2@...
      > > alias3@...
      > >

      > > I do get an email in mailbox@...'s Inbox, but all 3 aliases
      > > see duplicate messages. Do you have any suggestions? Do I need to give
      > > more information? If you need it, I can give you the contents of the
      > > database field as well.
      > >

      > No one wants to tackle this one?

      This is the Postfix mailing list. In terms of Postfix configuration,
      one could use a virtual alias. See: man 5 virtual, and: man 5
      mysql_table.

      This is not the PostfixAdmin support forum.

      Wietse
    • Dan Schaefer
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 1, 2009
        Wietse Venema wrote:
        Dan Schaefer:

        Dan Schaefer wrote:

[...]

        Thank you. My apologies.

        --
        Dan Schaefer
        Web Developer/Systems Analyst
        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 1, 2009
          Dan Schaefer wrote:
          Wietse Venema wrote:
          Dan Schaefer:

          Dan Schaefer wrote:

[...]

          It WAS a problem with my Postfix config. And this was solved by a Postfix Admin developer. I wish I had asked sooner.
          http://sourceforge.net/projects/postfixadmin/forums/forum/676076/topic/3417045/index/page/1