Re: Content_filter - Too Many Hops - SOLVED

  • Michel Bulgado
    Message 1 of 13 , Sep 30, 2009
      On Tue, 2009-09-29 at 23:22 -0500, Stan Hoeppner wrote:
      > michel@... put forth on 9/29/2009 11:05 PM:
      > > Hello again
      > >
      > > I've been tested per second eliminating the MailScanner checks and
      > > guess, the problems persist then the problem is not in the MailScanner
      > > as we thought.
      >
      > You were told, by multiple people, that the problem was sendmail, not
      > mailscanner. One poster even pointed out with absolute clarity the
      > lines in one of your provided log snippets that showed sendmail to be
      > the problem
      >
      > You still haven't uninstalled the Sendmail package. Why?
      >
      > --
      > Stan

      You're absolutely right.

      I uninstalled sendmail and I have located with the command "postconf
      sendmail_path" the path to the executable that comes with postfix.

      I have corrected my script in bogofilter and works great.

      thank all those who helped me one way or another.

      apologize for any inconvenience caused