Re: Stomp logging for postfix - patch

  • Reinaldo de Carvalho
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 29, 2009
      On Tue, Sep 29, 2009 at 7:49 AM, Rajkumar S <rajkumars@...> wrote:
      > Hi,
      >
      > I have couple of postfix servers whose logs I need to parse and store
      > in a database for generating reports. I have tried parsing individual
      > logs but it was taking too much time for parsing. Also with the number
      > of types of logs postfix is generating, parser would break every now
      > and then when postfix logs an entry with say, malformed email id.

      I'am working in a (python) framework to parse in real-time any log
      format and store in a database, it's base in plugins that repsent a
      class. A new plugin is a class with a method "insert", very easy make
      anything. I working in postfix plugin but iptables plugin seems OK.

      http://groups.google.com/group/post-la/attach/aa63b7c30a0bfc91/processLog-2009092701.tar.gz?part=2

      --
      Reinaldo de Carvalho
      http://korreio.sf.net

      "Don't try to adapt the software to the way you work, but rather
      yourself to the way the software works" (myself)