Re: Reg:Virtual Aliases forwarding

  • Benny Pedersen
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 30 12:51 PM
      On Mon 24 Aug 2009 07:45:43 PM CEST, Priyanka Tyagi wrote

      > Thanks for reply, Benny.
      > Just to better explain my problem:
      [snip]
      > Thanks for taking time in reading and understanding my problem.

      what problem ?, spf does not supporting forwards, if you want that you
      need to deploy srs aswell as spf for all sending domains, when it
      comes to all you have a very limit sending ip space to whitelist in
      the spf mta check or in the spf dns record to solve it, why complicate
      it ?

      --
      xpoint