Re: duplicated mail domain in transport_maps

  • Magnus Bäck
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 29, 2009
      On Saturday, August 29, 2009 at 22:25 CEST,
      Thanachit Vichianchay <bankster@...> wrote:

      > I am wondering, What will happen if I put the duplicated mail domain
      > in postfix transport list
      > like this ...
      >
      > mydomain.ac.xx smtp:[10.100.100.101]:25
      > mydomain.ac.xx smtp:[10.100.100.101]:25
      >
      > I am finding an appropiated solution to test the new mail system with
      > the same user and concurrent as the existing system.

      You want the same message delivered to multiple locations? That's a FAQ
      that has been answered here many times before, including in the past
      couple of weeks. In short, the above won't work. You need to split each
      recipient in two, either using virtual_alias_maps or recipient_bcc_maps.

      --
      Magnus Bäck
      magnus@...