checking local_recipient_maps

  • donovan jeffrey j
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 1, 2009
      greetings,

      how can I test local_recipient_maps ?

      I am using an ldap local map, and I would like to insert a backup or
      failover map. here is what I am using.

      local_recipient_maps = ldap:/etc/postfix/ldaplocal $alias_maps

      #ldaplocal
      server_host = 10.10.1.12
      search_base = dc=ldap,dc=mydomain,dc=com
      query_filter = (mail=%s)
      result_attribute = mail
      bind = no

      can I add a secondary to this query ?
      i use ldap search all the time for testing but i would like to see how
      postfix queries and replies.

      -j
    • Sahil Tandon
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 1, 2009
        On Sat, 01 Aug 2009, donovan jeffrey j wrote:

        > i use ldap search all the time for testing but i would like to see how
        > postfix queries and replies.

        % man 1 postmap

        --
        Sahil Tandon <sahil@...>