Re: not receiving forwarded mail from postfix, all logs seem fine

  • LuKreme
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 31, 2009
      On Jul 30, 2009, at 2:44 PM, dvodvo wrote:
      > Jul 30 00:59:42 mydomain postfix/trivial-rewrite[13937]: warning: do
      > not
      > list domain mydomain.ca in BOTH mydestination and
      > virtual_alias_domains

      Fix this

      > Jul 30 00:59:44 mydomain postfix/smtp[13941]: 7D04B96117E4:
      > to=<mygmailname@...>, orig_to=<dan@...>,
      > relay=gmail-smtp-in.l.google.com[209.85.133.27]:25, delay=1.6,
      > delays=0/0.01/0.13/1.4, dsn=2.0.0, status=sent (250 2.0.0 OK
      > 1248933584
      > d35si1808699and.15)

      The message was sent to Google, google accepted it. At this point, if
      you are not getting the mail the either you are forwarding it to the
      wrong google account or Google is loosing it.

      Check your spam folder and your addresses and then check with Google.

      Hmm.. looking further it looks like you are forwarding a gmail message
      back to gmail. If you are forwarding a message to the same account you
      get it from you will never see it, Google discards duplicate emails.

      --
      I loved you when our love was blessed I love you now there's
      nothing left But sorrow and a sense of overtime