Re: recipient_bcc to virtual alias

    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 30, 2009
      Robert Becskei a écrit :
      > I think I solved it :
      >
      > 127.0.0.1:10025 inet n - n - - smtpd
      > -o content_filter=
      > -o local_recipient_maps=

      don't do that. don't play with *_recipient_maps in master.cf. use other
      options to disable address validation (look for no_unknown_recipient_checks)

      more generally, do not invent your own checks nor use unsupported
      howtos. look at amavisd-new README.postfix, and use the suggested
      options there, unless you have a good reason not to do so.

      > -o smtpd_client_restrictions=permit_mynetworks,reject
      > -o mynetworks=127.0.0.0/8
      > -o receive_override_options=no_address_mappings
      > scache unix - - n - 1 scache
      > discard unix - - n - - discard
      > tlsmgr unix - - n 1000? 1 tlsmgr
      >
      > Hopefully I did this the right way
      >
      > now each user recieves only one mail, though I got one minor problem :)
      > , the X-ORIGINAL says to either user2 or user3 and not the ORIGINAL user
      > from where it was silently forwarded. Guesss this is lost due to address
      > rewriting ?

      I don't use x-original-recipient, so I can't help you much here. the
      think to keep in mind is whatever you do, you should not expose
      addresses that the sender didn't want to expose (bcc, ...).

      if your list includes more than a handful users, consider using a list
      manager (mailman is a common choice noawadys).

      > Note : I've tried to disable address mappings in /etc/postfix/main.cf ,

      don't. even if you can make it work, it is "error prone" (if you disable
      the filter or if you don't enable rewrite in master.cf, you lose all
      rewrite functionality).

      > that completely disables recipeient_maps

      no. it disables rewrite. recipient maps are still ok, unless you break
      them.