Re: Brasil is adopting submission protocol

  • LuKreme
    Message 1 of 11 , Jun 1, 2009
      To be fair, their whole world is upside-down down there, so their top
      posting is really bottom posting!

      --
      Q how do you titillate an ocelot?
      A you oscillate its tit a lot.
      Message 2 of 11 , Jun 1, 2009
        On Mon, 01 Jun 2009, LuKreme wrote:

        > To be fair, their whole world is upside-down down there, so their top
        > posting is really bottom posting!
        >
        > On 1-Jun-2009, at 09:43, Noel Jones wrote:
        >> Sadly, no.
        >>
        >> -- Noel Jones
        >>
        >> Gerard wrote:
        >>> [snip]
        >>> Is there any possibility that Brazil might adopt an anti 'top
        >>> posting'
        >>> protocol also?

        This was fun, but can we please close this thread? Thanks much.

        --
        Sahil Tandon <sahil@...>
      • Ricardo Campos Passanezi
        Message 3 of 11 , Jun 2, 2009
          On Mon, Jun 01, 2009 at 09:40:41PM -0600, LuKreme wrote:
          > To be fair, their whole world is upside-down down there, so their top
          > posting is really bottom posting!
          >
          > On 1-Jun-2009, at 09:43, Noel Jones wrote:
          > > Sadly, no.
          > >
          > > -- Noel Jones
          > >
          > > Gerard wrote:
          > >> [snip]
          > >> Is there any possibility that Brazil might adopt an anti 'top
          > >> posting'
          > >> protocol also?
          > >

          > --
          > Q how do you titillate an ocelot?
          > A you oscillate its tit a lot.

          I'm sorry but that's not correct. I know there's a lot (and you can
          enforce the "a lot" here) people top-posting around here, but you're
          completely wrong.

          --
          Ricardo.