Re: rewrite sender question

    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 30 9:57 AM
      On Thu, Apr 30, 2009 at 01:46:34PM -0300, maximatt wrote:

      > here.. "toto3" send a msg to "lista2", where "lista2" is an virtual
      > alias... so the message is delivered to "toto1" and "toto2" (members
      > of "lista2") but.. the from value of message is "toto3" and not
      > "lista2" that i need...
      >
      > ??it posible with rewrite sender? or i need to think other way to do
      > this (or i need a mlm)?

      http://www.postfix.org/aliases.5.html
      http://www.postfix.org/local.8.html
      http://www.postfix.org/postconf.5.html#owner_request_special

      Whether you list an MLM or not, list forwarding is handled by local(8)
      with recipients listed in ":include:/some/path" files and senders
      rewritten via "owner-list: " aliases. DO NOT set the list owner address
      to the list address, that creates loops.

      owner-list: list-admin@...
      list: :include:/file/containing/list/members