Re: Postfix/mysql - vacation problem

    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 2 1:56 PM
      Sebastian Chociwski a écrit :
      > I try to set up a vacation message to my postfix/mysql/dovecot system.
      > First I add to master.cf at the end :
      > vacation unix - n n - - pipe
      > flags=DRhu user=vmail argv=/var/spool/vacation/vacation.pl -f ${sender}
      > -- ${recipient}
      > Then I created vacation table in DB:
      > email subject body
      > cache domain created active
      > grom@... Poza biurem Nie b?dzie mnie w biurze od jutro do jutra.
      > W piln... eurimage.pl 2009-04-01 00:00:00 1
      > And empty vacation_notification :
      > on_vacation varchar(255)
      > notified varchar(255)
      > notified_at timestamp
      > And get the vacation.pl from postfixadmin. In alias area I created alias
      > for grom@... -> grom@...,grom@...
      > (vacation transport) and when I recive mail I got :
      > 2009/04/02 15:36:51 DEBUG> /var/spool/vacation/vacation.pl:479 main:: -
      > Script argument SMTP recipient is : 'grom@...' and
      > smtp_sender : 'outside@...'
      > 2009/04/02 15:36:51 DEBUG> /var/spool/vacation/vacation.pl:505 main:: -
      > Converted autoreply mailbox back to normal style - from
      > grom@... to grom
      > 2009/04/02 15:36:52 DEBUG> /var/spool/vacation/vacation.pl:516 main:: -
      > Email headers have to: 'grom@...' and From: '"outside Gazeta.pl"
      > <outside@...>'
      > 2009/04/02 15:36:52 ERROR> /var/spool/vacation/vacation.pl:467
      > main::check_and_clean_from_address - Address is not valid; exiting
      >
      > I saw the scrip has few checks on tables I did not add (useless for me) but
      > my knowledge of perl is very limited.
      > Anyone has make it work /or got better idea how to make vacation work on
      > postfix/mysql virtual users only ?

      you'll get more help on a postfixadmin list. it may be a bug in
      vacation.pl or in the perl functions that it calls to check address
      validity. if you post on a postfixadmin list, provide a sample message
      so that the guys there can reproduce the problem.
    • Sebastian Chociwski
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 3 2:14 AM
        Problem solved with postfixadmin list. I got error with alias which should
        be :
        grom@... -> grom@...,grom#eurimage.pl@...

        --
        best regards,