RE: Why Does Linux 'mail' Command Send with user@host.domain.comInstead of user@domain.com?

  • Robinson, Eric
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 28, 2009
      mouss> PS. you'll need to become familiar with log checking.

      I just didn't know whether postfix has any of its own special logfiles
      outside of the standard two I would normally think to check (messages
      and maillog). Thanks for your help, though.

      --
      Eric Robinson

      Disclaimer - March 28, 2009
      This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for mouss+nobulk@...,postfix-users@.... If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute, copy or alter this email. Any views or opinions presented in this email are solely those of the author and might not represent those of Physician Select Management and Physician's Managed Care. Warning: Although Physician Select Management and Physician's Managed Care have taken reasonable precautions to ensure no viruses are present in this email, the companies cannot accept responsibility for any loss or damage arising from the use of this email or attachments.