Re: sending email with Gnus

    Message 1 of 10 , Mar 2, 2009
      Ralf Hildebrandt:
      > * Wietse Venema <wietse@...>:
      >
      > > A couple years ago, Gnu TLS would exit the program (exit status 2)
      > > instead of reporting an error to Postfix, so that Postfix could
      > > switch to plaintext where appropriate.
      > >
      > > http://www.postfix.org/TLS_README.html#build_tls
      >
      > Should I retry a build with GNUTLS?

      Apparently this library freaks out when there's no /dev/*random,
      so this is a double idiot problem.

      Idiot #1: GnuTLS library calls exit instead of allowing applications
      such as Postfix to provide randomness. Postfix provides randomness
      via a tlsmgr daemon that runs outside the chroot jail and that has
      access to /dev/*random.

      Idiot #2: Linux distro turns on CHROOT by default, but provides no
      /dev/*random.

      You're welcome to reproduce this.

      Wietse
    • Baghwant
      Message 2 of 10 , Mar 3, 2009
        Hi ,
        Can u tell me how can block particular machine or email ID
        to send mail to any outer domain except local domain. Mean one user of
        ur domain can only send mail locally,

        Thx in advance
        Waiting for reply

        DISCLAIMER

        This message(including any attachments) contains confidential information intended for a
        specific individual and purpose,and is protected by law. If you have received it by mistake
        please notify the sender by return e-mail and delete this message from your system. Any
        unauthorised use or dissemination of this message in whole or in part is strictly prohibited.
        Please note that e-mails are susceptible to change. Eon Infotech Limited shall not be liable
        for the improper or incomplete transmission.
      • Sahil Tandon
        Message 3 of 10 , Mar 3, 2009
          On Tue, 03 Mar 2009, Baghwant wrote:

          > Can u tell me how can block particular machine or email ID
          > to send mail to any outer domain except local domain. Mean one user of
          > ur domain can only send mail locally,

          Sahil Tandon <sahil@...>
        • Baghwant