END OF THREAD: was: Aliases question - can I alias a user name to a name that is not a local user account?

    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 29, 2009
      On Thu, Jan 29, 2009 at 11:53:24AM -0500, Dave wrote:

      > I want to challenge this statement too.

      No fights on this list please, we are busy enough with useful discussion.
      Further posts along these lines will result in the termination of the
      poster's subscription. Some humility when joining an established
      community is appropriate: when in Rome, do as the Romans do. Thanks.

      This thread is closed.