How to bounce back a mail in queue

  • ram
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 1, 2009
      Sometimes my mailq gets cluttered with lot of undelivearble mails.
      Because end servers are not accepting

      I wish to bounce back some messages ( not delete them ) from queue

      How do I do it ?
    • Terry Carmen
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 1, 2009
        ram wrote:
        > Sometimes my mailq gets cluttered with lot of undelivearble mails.
        > Because end servers are not accepting
        >
        > I wish to bounce back some messages ( not delete them ) from queue
        >
        > How do I do it ?

        The mail will bounce on it's own when it's maximal_queue_lifetime expires.

        Terry
      • Tomasz Suchodolski
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 1, 2009
          ram pisze:
          > Sometimes my mailq gets cluttered with lot of undelivearble mails.
          > Because end servers are not accepting
          >
          > I wish to bounce back some messages ( not delete them ) from queue
          >
          > How do I do it ?

          Also search archive for: "manually bounce mail in queue"
          http://www.irbs.net/internet/postfix/0705/1073.html

          Tomasz Suchodolski