dspam alias on postfix

  • setan langit
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 2, 2008
      hi all,

      I'm trrying to implement postfix-2.5.5 with amavisd-2.6.1
      I also intalled so it can be called from amavis

      the problem is when I put spam and ham for dspam aliases in /etc/aliases
      it bounce my mail and return this error

      status=bounced (Command died with status 1: "/usr/local/bin/dspam
      --user amavis --class=spam --source=error". Command output: 6135:
      [12/02/2008 16:53:48] Option --user requires special privileges when
      user does not match current user, e.g.. root or Trusted User
      [uid=99(nobody)] 6135: [12/02/2008 16:53:48] Unable to initialize
      agent context )

      I google and find mouss mail on the archieve

      'who owns the alias file where you put your alias? If it's root, the
      command will be executed as "nobody". put the alias in an alias file
      owned by a "dspam trusted user". '

      well, stupid question, how to implement 'that' with amavis?

      thanks